Crzywhiteskata

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
crzywhiteskata@yahoo.comI have moved and left my old computer at home. I'm looking to build a new computer as soon as possible so i can start gaming again. im looking to spend about a thousand bucks on it all. I mostly play wow, and would hope to do so on ultra settings, i also plan to use a larger tv to play on. could anyone suggest a good build to with to get the best bang for my buck?
i am also a first time builder aswell, but heard that building a computer is the best way to go. some tips on how to put together the final product would be helpful aswell.

nismo9132

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011

Hi Crazy,
I built a wish list on Newegg, which happens to be one of the better sites for computer components, and here is the wish list. It runs $1025 but I believe it's probably one of the better bang-for-your-buck builds out there. I did not include a keyboard or mouse, but I'm sure that if you don't have one you could pick them up pretty cheap. The link to the build is here: http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=22724848

I hope this helps.

Mike