  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 22, 2005 7:07:05 AM

Hello world! ;)

Did anybody hear some news when Tim is planing to include some more
third party races (exspecially the Braphat)?

....it seems that not much has happened to VGA-Planets since i took my
timeout some month ago...

Greetings
Elminster

More about : party races braphat

Anonymous
May 23, 2005 11:55:40 AM

Elminster writes

>Did anybody hear some news when Tim is planing to include some more
>third party races (exspecially the Braphat)?

Tim's stated plan is still to work solely on things already released,
until the game is gold.

>...it seems that not much has happened to VGA-Planets since i took my
>timeout some month ago...

Tim's got a laptop so he can work on things more easily in the small
time slots available to him as a father. However, the summer holidays
are coming up which will free him from his teaching duties, so he hopes
to do a lot of wrapping up shortly. Maybe even get the AI finished.
--
Paul Honigmann
Anonymous

Elminster wrote on Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:07 AM

> Hello world! ;)
>
> Did anybody hear some news when Tim is planing to include some more
> third party races (exspecially the Braphat)?

The last news Tim posted regarding "Gold" that I saw - was in a thread
called "Soapbox" on this NG. Have a search.
He mentioned adding new races, but that could just mean the 4 new 1st Party
races? Erm?

Braphat is alive and kicking and *lurking* - but "up for it" whenever the
time might come.

I see Mark hasn't replied - and I'm just a "lacky" for Braphat - but thanks!

Arachnids need your support!

Try draping a towel over the side of your bath so they can climb out?

Cheers
--
Olly
Braphat web host