The ship can be set to replenish fighters in the fighter w..

That is all the detail in tim help file. (updated Nov 30, 2003)

I have a Rebel Tranquility with 1 fighters bays with a mixed wing of type I
50, II 40 and II 80for a total of 170 fighters.
the wing is curently docked.

I just turned on the replenish switch, I will go over a base with 50 / 2 / 8
fighters in storage.

Will my ships take 30 fighters and add it to his wing ?
if yes what type will it take ?

If no, what do I need to do ?

Send a wing of 30 fighters with my air base ?
with what command / order ?

Do I have to land my wing and form a new one ?

Thanks

Lord Lancelot
5 answers Last reply
More about ship replenish fighters fighter

    Lord Lancelot wrote:
    > That is all the detail in tim help file. (updated Nov 30, 2003)
    >
    > I have a Rebel Tranquility with 1 fighters bays with a mixed wing of
    type I
    > 50, II 40 and II 80for a total of 170 fighters.
    > the wing is curently docked.
    >
    > I just turned on the replenish switch, I will go over a base with 50
    / 2 / 8
    > fighters in storage.
    >
    > Will my ships take 30 fighters and add it to his wing ?
    > if yes what type will it take ?

    as per experience

    it will fill up with Type III first, then Type II then Type I

    >I just turned on the replenish switch, I will go over a base with 50 / 2 / 8
    >fighters in storage.
    >
    >Will my ships take 30 fighters and add it to his wing ?

    yes.

    >If no, what do I need to do ?
    >
    >Send a wing of 30 fighters with my air base ?

    They don't need to be formed into a Wing. The ship will take them
    directly from the Base. This is one way to get round the problem of not
    having an Air Attack base.
    --
    Paul Honigmann

    He has 2 X 200 fighers bays.

    Let say I have 1 wing of 300 figthers docked (taking 1 1/2 fighter bays)

    Can I dock another one with 10-100 fighters ?

    If no what will happen ?

    thanks

    a0T2MGBQ7XkCFwC2@furfur.demon.co.uk...

    Lord Lancelot <lordlancelot@Nospamthankyou.com> writes
    >He has 2 X 200 fighers bays.
    >
    >Let say I have 1 wing of 300 figthers docked (taking 1 1/2 fighter bays)
    >
    >Can I dock another one with 10-100 fighters ?

    No, you need a completely empty bay for a discrete Wing. But you can use
    the Replenish Fighters thing to top up the 300 fighter wing to a 400
    fighter one, by hovering over a planet with 100 fighters not yet formed
    into a Wing.
    --
    Paul Honigmann

Video Games