The ship can be set to replenish fighters in the fighter w..

That is all the detail in tim help file. (updated Nov 30, 2003)

I have a Rebel Tranquility with 1 fighters bays with a mixed wing of type I
50, II 40 and II 80for a total of 170 fighters.
the wing is curently docked.

I just turned on the replenish switch, I will go over a base with 50 / 2 / 8
fighters in storage.

Will my ships take 30 fighters and add it to his wing ?
if yes what type will it take ?

If no, what do I need to do ?

Send a wing of 30 fighters with my air base ?
with what command / order ?

Do I have to land my wing and form a new one ?

Thanks

Lord Lancelot

Lord Lancelot wrote:
> That is all the detail in tim help file. (updated Nov 30, 2003)
>
> I have a Rebel Tranquility with 1 fighters bays with a mixed wing of
type I
> 50, II 40 and II 80for a total of 170 fighters.
> the wing is curently docked.
>
> I just turned on the replenish switch, I will go over a base with 50
/ 2 / 8
> fighters in storage.
>
> Will my ships take 30 fighters and add it to his wing ?
> if yes what type will it take ?

as per experience

it will fill up with Type III first, then Type II then Type I

>I just turned on the replenish switch, I will go over a base with 50 / 2 / 8
>fighters in storage.
>
>Will my ships take 30 fighters and add it to his wing ?

yes.

>If no, what do I need to do ?
>
>Send a wing of 30 fighters with my air base ?

They don't need to be formed into a Wing. The ship will take them
directly from the Base. This is one way to get round the problem of not
having an Air Attack base.
--
Paul Honigmann

He has 2 X 200 fighers bays.

Let say I have 1 wing of 300 figthers docked (taking 1 1/2 fighter bays)

Can I dock another one with 10-100 fighters ?

If no what will happen ?

thanks

a0T2MGBQ7XkCFwC2@furfur.demon.co.uk...

Lord Lancelot <lordlancelot@Nospamthankyou.com> writes
>He has 2 X 200 fighers bays.
>
>Let say I have 1 wing of 300 figthers docked (taking 1 1/2 fighter bays)
>
>Can I dock another one with 10-100 fighters ?

No, you need a completely empty bay for a discrete Wing. But you can use
the Replenish Fighters thing to top up the 300 fighter wing to a 400
fighter one, by hovering over a planet with 100 fighters not yet formed
into a Wing.
--
Paul Honigmann