460 GTX monitor problem

Dude you pulled it while it was on! This is close to live swapping which you are not supposed to do and is likely that your card is toast. You have no choice but to RMA for another. It should have worked when you got the card but clearly it didn't. I also got a GTX 460 and am using two vga (crt) and it worked right away. Your psu is obliviously native to at least 500-650w range by having one 6 pin and one 6+2pin connector. Do you have any other cards to rule out of the board/slot?

HAWX1993

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2010
ok before i start writing i wanna say that im not english. tbh it doesn't matter that much to plug in that connector while the card is working..my PSU is 650W corsair and it's also new so no problems with that at the moment. didn't understand that question :/

HAWX1993

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2010

ok then you think that this could be a faulty graphics card? I have never had such problems installiing new graphics cards :heink:

If you had no video from the card when you first installed it (after properly removing your old card) and everything was connected correctly then most likely you have a faulty card but then again your PSU is new and could be faulty as well.
You haven't told us if this is a new build or an upgrade. If it is an upgrade you can see if your PSU works with the old card!