Apple Macbook Pro Or really powerfull Windows 7

jacob1001

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2010
Hello,
Im looking to either get and Apple Macbook Pro, or a very very powerfull windows 7 laptop.
So im stuck on whitch one to get, i use Adobe CS5 a bit but not anymore since my laptop always freezes on it, when working with the avchd format that is 1080p. So would the apple macbook pro be good for that? or the very powerfull windows? they would be about the same price so which one?????????????????????????????????????

vegettonox

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2006
Take a look at the software you use, also do you game and what else do you do on it, as long as everything you do is covered and supported on mac either option will work well. I usually tend to move more toward the windows platform as it just has unparalleled amounts of supported software and if you get another system later on you can probably sell it much easier or pass it on.

joelmartinez

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
PC is cheaper and more powerful, as long as you aren't a fan boy/girl then go for the obvious option, if you don't like the looks of the humongous asus take a look at the hp envy 14

jacob1001

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2010
The apple macbook is great for video editing i was told, but im not sure wether i should buy it here in aus or from america, may i ask what is the price of the street where use live the 17 inch one cost? 2011 model?