Differences Between The Shareware And Registered Versions

Last response: in Video Games
May 25, 2005 5:47:09 AM

I'm registred now.

I want to help out 1 unregistred player in my game, who has not even played
vgap 3.

What are the shareware tech limit ?

I didn't write them down, I don't want to install the game a 2nd time just
to find this out.

Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 5:47:10 AM

Planet 13
Superweapon 0
Large Weapon 7
Small Weapon 5
Point Defense 5
Generator 5
Engine 15
Hull 6
Hyperdrive 5
Shield 4

You know there is somthing like a search option in this newsgroup...
brings up things quite quickly!

Fabian
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 8:30:14 AM

I read vgap 4 news group, via my outlook express, I dont want to go via
google (or install another news reader, I only use news for vgap4), and do a
search and came up with old wrong info.

Before asking on the news group I check vgap help file on tim site, and take
a quick look on Klingon Kommand.

I'm sure that more than the average user, I that all I will do before
posting.

and thanks for the info

Lord Lancelot

"Fabian" <fabs42@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1117005409.548729.148740@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Planet 13
> Superweapon 0
> Large Weapon 7
> Small Weapon 5
> Point Defense 5
> Generator 5
> Engine 15
> Hull 6
> Hyperdrive 5
> Shield 4
>
> You know there is somthing like a search option in this newsgroup...
> brings up things quite quickly!
>
> Fabian

May 25, 2005 1:23:18 PM

Someone told to me that the search option is somehow useless cause it does
not give up to date information. Guess who it was....

Greetings
Sebastian

"Fabian" <fabs42@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Planet 13
> Superweapon 0
> Large Weapon 7
> Small Weapon 5
> Point Defense 5
> Generator 5
> Engine 15
> Hull 6
> Hyperdrive 5
> Shield 4
>
> You know there is somthing like a search option in this newsgroup...
> brings up things quite quickly!
>
> Fabian

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 6:45:02 PM

Lord Lancelot wrote:
> But for vgap 4, rules change with each host, and new host come often, search
> old post is very dangerous, as you may collect 50% or more wrong
> information.

Yes. But don't think that the responses you may get in this newsgroup
will be 100% accurate either. Also, the information you sought was
posted just 21 days ago, and there have been no host changes since
then, so there is no reason to think the information posted is bad.
Actually, like it or not, you got the previously posted information --
you just got Fabian to go find it and cut and paste it into a new post
for you. (An assumption based on the identical formatting, spelling and
abbreviations of the list.) Anyway, post whatever you like, but you
are overlooking a valuable resource if you do not make use of the
newsgroup archives.

-- Karnak Prime
!