Differences Between The Shareware And Registered Versions

I'm registred now.

I want to help out 1 unregistred player in my game, who has not even played
vgap 3.

What are the shareware tech limit ?

I didn't write them down, I don't want to install the game a 2nd time just
to find this out.

Thanks in advance.
4 answers Last reply
More about differences shareware registered versions

    Planet 13
    Superweapon 0
    Large Weapon 7
    Small Weapon 5
    Point Defense 5
    Generator 5
    Engine 15
    Hull 6
    Hyperdrive 5
    Shield 4

    You know there is somthing like a search option in this newsgroup...
    brings up things quite quickly!

    Fabian

    I read vgap 4 news group, via my outlook express, I dont want to go via
    google (or install another news reader, I only use news for vgap4), and do a
    search and came up with old wrong info.

    Before asking on the news group I check vgap help file on tim site, and take
    a quick look on Klingon Kommand.

    I'm sure that more than the average user, I that all I will do before
    posting.

    and thanks for the info

    Lord Lancelot

    "Fabian" <fabs42@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    1117005409.548729.148740@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

    > Planet 13
    > Superweapon 0
    > Large Weapon 7
    > Small Weapon 5
    > Point Defense 5
    > Generator 5
    > Engine 15
    > Hull 6
    > Hyperdrive 5
    > Shield 4
    >
    > You know there is somthing like a search option in this newsgroup...
    > brings up things quite quickly!
    >
    > Fabian

    Someone told to me that the search option is somehow useless cause it does
    not give up to date information. Guess who it was....

    Greetings
    Sebastian

    Lord Lancelot wrote:
    > But for vgap 4, rules change with each host, and new host come often, search
    > old post is very dangerous, as you may collect 50% or more wrong
    > information.

    Yes. But don't think that the responses you may get in this newsgroup
    will be 100% accurate either. Also, the information you sought was
    posted just 21 days ago, and there have been no host changes since
    then, so there is no reason to think the information posted is bad.
    Actually, like it or not, you got the previously posted information --
    you just got Fabian to go find it and cut and paste it into a new post
    for you. (An assumption based on the identical formatting, spelling and
    abbreviations of the list.) Anyway, post whatever you like, but you
    are overlooking a valuable resource if you do not make use of the
    newsgroup archives.

    -- Karnak Prime

Shareware Games Video Games