Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

1500-1800 Gaming rig build (First build)

Last response: in Systems
Share
February 27, 2011 10:46:59 PM

Ok so I am looking to get my first build going and I have 1800 to spend and I have a full set of pieces picked out but would just like the communities advice on parts to replace or upgrades to get since I am not a computer genius by any means.

Approximate Purchase Date: Anywhere from tomorrow to two weeks from today.

Budget Range: 1500-1800

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, entertainment (movies/music), schoolwork

Parts Not Required: Speakers/OS

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: http://www.newegg.com

Country of Origin: United States

Parts Preferences: No preference

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Preferably not

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080 or 1920x1200

Pieces I have picked out:

COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

ASUS VH238H Black 23" Full HD HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor w/Speakers 250 cd/m2 ASCR 50,000,000:1
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

ASUS Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

EVGA 015-P3-1580-AR GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Microsoft SideWinder X6 Black Keyboard Win USB English
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Logitech MX 518 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1800 dpi Gaming Mouse
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

ASUS Sabertooth X58 LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

XIGMATEK Intel Core i7 compatible Dark Knight-S1283V REV.W with ACK-I5361 120mm Long Life Bearing CPU Cooler I7 i5 775 1155 and AMD compatible
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

APEVIA CF12SL-URED 120mm Red LED Case Fan x2
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Right now the total is roughly $1800. Like I said I am no expert so I am willing to take your advice although I wouldnt like a completely new build since I feel this is quite good, just maybe some suggestions on other pieces if you feel there are better upgrades
February 27, 2011 11:26:05 PM

You have dual channel RAM up there and you want triple channel like this down below...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $69.99 FREE SHIPPING
CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMX6GX3M3A1600C9

I would really wait for another 3 weeks before you build for the fact that the 1155 motherboards will be available, and those Sandy Bridge builds will eat up 1336 build and do it for cheaper. Please take a look at these links down below before you decide to go with that build.

***Benchmarks/Reviews of the 1155 Sandy Bridge. Start with the first link and work your way down.

http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/desktop-cpu-charts-2...

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/core-i7-990x-extrem...

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/sandy-bridge-core-i...

http://www.guru3d.com/article/core-i5-2500k-and-core-i7...

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4083/the-sandy-bridge-rev...
m
0
l
February 27, 2011 11:32:45 PM

Why_Me said:
You have dual channel RAM up there and you want triple channel like this down below...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $69.99 FREE SHIPPING
CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMX6GX3M3A1600C9

I would really wait for another 3 weeks before you build for the fact that the 1155 motherboards will be available, and those Sandy Bridge builds will eat up 1336 build and do it for cheaper. Please take a look at these links down below before you decide to go with that build.

***Benchmarks/Reviews of the 1155 Sandy Bridge. Start with the first link and work your way down.

http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/desktop-cpu-charts-2...

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/core-i7-990x-extrem...

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/sandy-bridge-core-i...

http://www.guru3d.com/article/core-i5-2500k-and-core-i7...

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4083/the-sandy-bridge-rev...

'
Yeah I have actually been reading around a lot about the p67 and what not, unfortunately I do not know so much about PCs so it is somewhat confusing. My question is I know the new mobos are coming out but I think I read somewhere that I would need to new processor in order to fit it. Is that correct? and if so when do those come out if they already arent out?
m
0
l
Related resources
February 27, 2011 11:42:59 PM

thedream123 said:
'
Yeah I have actually been reading around a lot about the p67 and what not, unfortunately I do not know so much about PCs so it is somewhat confusing. My question is I know the new mobos are coming out but I think I read somewhere that I would need to new processor in order to fit it. Is that correct? and if so when do those come out if they already arent out?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=E... <----- One of these here.

The ones that over clock are the ones with the letter "K" after them. The 2600K and the 2500K are the most recommended on here. More people than naught go for the 2500K for gaming seeing how most all games don't utilize "hyper threading" that the 2600K offers, and for $100 cheaper, the 2500K is a real bargain.
m
0
l
February 27, 2011 11:47:18 PM

Why_Me said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=E... <----- One of these here.

The ones that over clock are the ones with the letter "K" after them. The 2600K and the 2500K are the most recommended on here. More people than naught go for the 2500K for gaming seeing how most all games don't utilize "hyper threading" that the 2600K offers, and for $100 cheaper, the 2500K is a real bargain.


Ok so I would definitely feel like an idiot if I didnt wait a few weeks for newer technology so I definitely am. So lets say I get the 2600k and the asrock p67 extreme4 and get triple channeling of ram going, do you think that my other pieces will be good compliments for the rest of the build or should I look into better pieces for the same price?

THanks for the help so far!!
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 12:30:04 AM

ps. do you have an operating system?
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 12:53:41 AM

Yeah I have windows 7 but thanks for the info
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 12:54:06 AM

Unless you are going to be doing huge number crunching, 3D rendering or encoding, I'd wait cuopla weeks and do Sandy Bridge.

Case - $100 - Antec DF-35 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
PSU - $120 - XFX Black Edition 850 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
MoBo - $390 - ASUS P8P67 Pro http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...
CPU - incl above - Intel Core i5-2500K
Cooler - $40 - Scythe SCMG 2100 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
TIM - $6 - Shin Etsu http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
RAM - $100 - (2 x 4GB) Corsair CAS 9 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
GFX - $500 - EVGA GTX 580 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
GFX - Later - Same
HD - $65 - Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200 rpm http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
DVD Writer - $22 - Asus 24X DRW-24B3L w/ LS http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
OS - $100 - Win 7-64 Home Premium http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Card Reader $35 AFT XM-35U http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Monitor - $180 - ASUS VE247H 23.6" LED http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Keyboard - $65 - Logitech G110 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Mouse - $53 - Logitech G500 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

The total is a very patriotic $1,776

Case and PSU is a substantial upgrade as is the cooler....I thru in a card reader as you had the budget. Consider an SSD.

SSD - $143 - OCZ Vertex 2 3.5" 90GB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...




m
0
l
February 28, 2011 1:09:05 AM

JackNaylorPE said:
Unless you are going to be doing huge number crunching, 3D rendering or encoding, I'd wait cuopla weeks and do Sandy Bridge.

Case - $100 - Antec DF-35 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
PSU - $120 - XFX Black Edition 850 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
MoBo - $390 - ASUS P8P67 Pro http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...
CPU - incl above - Intel Core i5-2500K
Cooler - $40 - Scythe SCMG 2100 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
TIM - $6 - Shin Etsu http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
RAM - $100 - (2 x 4GB) Corsair CAS 9 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
GFX - $500 - EVGA GTX 580 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
GFX - Later - Same
HD - $65 - Spinpoint F3 1TB 7200 rpm http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
DVD Writer - $22 - Asus 24X DRW-24B3L w/ LS http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
OS - $100 - Win 7-64 Home Premium http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Card Reader $35 AFT XM-35U http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Monitor - $180 - ASUS VE247H 23.6" LED http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Keyboard - $65 - Logitech G110 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Mouse - $53 - Logitech G500 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

The total is a very patriotic $1,776

Case and PSU is a substantial upgrade as is the cooler....I thru in a card reader as you had the budget. Consider an SSD.

SSD - $143 - OCZ Vertex 2 3.5" 90GB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


Ok I am definitely going to be looking more in-depth in these pieces and I appreciate you taking the time to do this. What is a card reader (not exactly a computer wiz) and I was also thinking about an SSD so I will look into that, thanks
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 5:38:58 PM

instead of p8p67 pro mobo, get the AsRock extreme4, for aprrox. 153 dollars (us)

It is better and wayy cheaper :D 

just my .02
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 8:43:46 PM

thedream123 said:
Corsair 750W Modular PSU

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...



X25-M 80gb solid state drive

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...



Samsung Spinpoint 2TB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

made these changes and most likely will pick up the asrock extreme4, thanks for the help guys

Hold on before you jump the gun..so to say. There's no logic in purchasing that 750w psu for the fact any decent 600+w psu will run a single 580 and give you plenty of juice left over...that and the fact a 750w psu won't push two of those cards. If this is going to be a gaming rig, then let's make it a gaming rig.

Unless your using a lot of intensive apps that utilize hyper threading, that 2600K is a total waste of money also...especially since the new 22mm Ivy Bridge cpu's will be out less than a year and will be compatible with these P67 boards with just a simple bios flash. Those are going to be the real deal cpu's...rumors that they will o/c to 6ghz or better.

Try this if FPS is your goal. dual factory o/c 560's in SLI > single gtx580 A 750w psu will easily push two of those 560's with room to spare...especially seeing how they are based on a newer chip set that allows them to run cool, and use little power. Otherwise get a board with a single PCI-E slot and save some money...one card, one slot.

This down below not only saves you money, but it also stomps that gtx 580 and it includes a decent cpu heat sink.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite... Combo Price: $251.98
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I52500K
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel ...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $99.99 FREE SHIPPING
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $99.99 FREE SHIPPING
Antec TruePower New TP-750 750W Continuous Power ATX12V V2.3 / EPS12V V2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC "compatible with Core i7/Core i5" Power Supply

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $244.99
GIGABYTE GV-N560OC-1GI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $244.99
GIGABYTE GV-N560OC-1GI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=P67%20Extre... $152.99 @ newegg
ASRock P67 Extreme4

http://www.asrock.com/news/events/201102ex/warranty.htm... <----- Look for the B3 Stepping Chipset Logo/Sticker on the new boards

http://www.madshrimps.be/articles/article/1000116#axzz1... <---Review on that Asrock motherboard after the latest bios

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1098/pg2/asrock-e... <---Review on that Asrock motherboard after the latest bios

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4080/welcome-to-sandy-bri... <--- Review before the latest bios...and it still smoked the Asus and Gigabyte boards :) 
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 8:56:03 PM

+1 for Why_Me advice
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 9:23:16 PM

Why_Me said:
Hold on before you jump the gun..so to say. There's no logic in purchasing that 750w psu for the fact any decent 600+w psu will run a single 580 and give you plenty of juice left over...that and the fact a 750w psu won't push two of those cards. If this is going to be a gaming rig, then let's make it a gaming rig.

Unless your using a lot of intensive apps that utilize hyper threading, that 2600K is a total waste of money also...especially since the new 22mm Ivy Bridge cpu's will be out less than a year and will be compatible with these P67 boards with just a simple bios flash. Those are going to be the real deal cpu's...rumors that they will o/c to 6ghz or better.

Try this if FPS is your goal. dual factory o/c 560's in SLI > single gtx580 A 750w psu will easily push two of those 560's with room to spare...especially seeing how they are based on a newer chip set that allows them to run cool, and use little power. Otherwise get a board with a single PCI-E slot and save some money...one card, one slot.

This down below not only saves you money, but it also stomps that gtx 580 and it includes a decent cpu heat sink.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite... Combo Price: $251.98
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I52500K
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel ...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $99.99 FREE SHIPPING
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $99.99 FREE SHIPPING
Antec TruePower New TP-750 750W Continuous Power ATX12V V2.3 / EPS12V V2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC "compatible with Core i7/Core i5" Power Supply

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $244.99
GIGABYTE GV-N560OC-1GI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $244.99
GIGABYTE GV-N560OC-1GI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=P67%20Extre... $152.99 @ newegg
ASRock P67 Extreme4

http://www.asrock.com/news/events/201102ex/warranty.htm... <----- Look for the B3 Stepping Chipset Logo/Sticker on the new boards

http://www.madshrimps.be/articles/article/1000116#axzz1... <---Review on that Asrock motherboard after the latest bios

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1098/pg2/asrock-e... <---Review on that Asrock motherboard after the latest bios

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4080/welcome-to-sandy-bri... <--- Review before the latest bios...and it still smoked the Asus and Gigabyte boards :) 


I appreciate you saving me before I finalized anything, I have heard a lot about the 2600k being a waste and what not I just wanted it for some reason haha. Anyway, would a 750w be able to power two 570s? Since I would be spending on less on a few things some funds would open up and I would be able to purchase two 570s which would be nice.
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 9:35:37 PM

thedream123 said:
I appreciate you saving me before I finalized anything, I have heard a lot about the 2600k being a waste and what not I just wanted it for some reason haha. Anyway, would a 750w be able to power two 570s? Since I would be spending on less on a few things some funds would open up and I would be able to purchase two 570s which would be nice.

It might but it would be cutting it close. For builds I go with this..Others here might have a difference of opinion, but if your low on juice it affects your entire system.

2 x 580's = 1000w psu

2 x 570's = 850w

2 x 560's = 750w

Also I would bet less than 10% of people who plan on getting a second card later on actually do it. My motto is "do it now and get it over with" aka (sh*t or get off the pot) . An o/c 560 will come close to running on par with a 570 and, two of those 560's in SLI will eat up and spit out any game thrown at it. Now your going to have people on here saying ...get one card now and add another one later on. I say bs to that. By the time anyone thinks or has the $ to get that second card, there will be newer faster cards out there that are going to be a hot item. Then your going to have peeps on here that say a 570 will run any game thrown at it on high...and that is pure bs imo. Try Crysis on high settings with all the eye candy and see how many FPS you get with a single 570.
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 9:55:40 PM

Okay, so what I have taken from your info is that I pretty much have 3 options (obviously I have more but 3 that I am interested in).

1. 1 580 GTX and lower to a 650w psu or upgrade to a 1000w psu(which isnt going to happen just throwing it out there)

2. 2 560's and keep the 750 psu

3. 2 570's and upgrade to a 750w psu

So I am leaning towards options 1 where I downgrade to a 650 or option 2 which is what you suggested. I understand that there is no point in getting a 580 when I can get two 560s which would be much better. Is there any other incentive to get the one 580 because I still do other things besides gaming on my comp (nothing that would require too much stuff but just saying).
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 10:10:27 PM

thedream123 said:
Okay, so what I have taken from your info is that I pretty much have 3 options (obviously I have more but 3 that I am interested in).

1. 1 580 GTX and lower to a 650w psu or upgrade to a 1000w psu(which isnt going to happen just throwing it out there)

2. 2 560's and keep the 750 psu

3. 2 570's and upgrade to a 750w psu

So I am leaning towards options 1 where I downgrade to a 650 or option 2 which is what you suggested. I understand that there is no point in getting a 580 when I can get two 560s which would be much better. Is there any other incentive to get the one 580 because I still do other things besides gaming on my comp (nothing that would require too much stuff but just saying).

If you plan on running dual 570's and o/c that cpu later on, then decent 850w psu can be had on newegg for around $125 ..maybe less if it's on sale. It all depends on how often you upgrade and budget. If you think your going to get another 580 or even 570 later on then do one card now and one later. If you don't think your going to go through with adding a second card later on down the road, then I say get those 560's now and tear it up.
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 10:21:53 PM

Why_Me said:
If you plan on running dual 570's and o/c that cpu later on, then decent 850w psu can be had on newegg for around $125 ..maybe less if it's on sale. It all depends on how often you upgrade and budget. If you think your going to get another 580 or even 570 later on then do one card now and one later. If you don't think your going to go through with adding a second card later on down the road, then I say get those 560's now and tear it up.


Alright, I really appreciate your advice, I am kind of torn between the one 580 and 2 560s, my friend did advise me to get one 580 now and in a few years when new cards are out I can find a real cheap 580 and dual those which makes pretty good sense to me. I kind of am leaning towards the 1 580 because I will be upgrading this as the years come and will hopefully crossfire. If I do end up choosing the 580, what watt PSU do you think I will need or is the 750 I have okay.
m
0
l
February 28, 2011 10:31:56 PM

thedream123 said:
Alright, I really appreciate your advice, I am kind of torn between the one 580 and 2 560s, my friend did advise me to get one 580 now and in a few years when new cards are out I can find a real cheap 580 and dual those which makes pretty good sense to me. I kind of am leaning towards the 1 580 because I will be upgrading this as the years come and will hopefully crossfire. If I do end up choosing the 580, what watt PSU do you think I will need or is the 750 I have okay.

For dual 580's... for the fact having a "K" cpu and not over clocking it is a crime then check these two psu's out...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $149.99
Antec High Current Gamer Series HCG-900 900W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V v2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $149.99
CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-950TX 950W ATX12V v2.3/EPS12V v2.91 SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

m
0
l
!