How is my wiring?

Not the best, but also not the worst hehe,
finished.jpg

was my build before I got the 5770,
tuck your cables behind the drive cage there and you are good mate :)
p.s. dont get obsessed with cable management, it ate my life.......... :p
Moto

user 18

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
For a case with no great cable routing options, that looks pretty good. The main goal of wiring is to keep excess wires from obstructing airflow to the hard disks, CPU and GPU, which you did nicely.

@Motopsychojdn: Wow - what case is that? I thought my cable management was good, but I clearly have a lot to learn!

Ty user18, Its my first ever build and she went through some number of transformations before getting 'clear' hehe but originally a http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GALAXY-3-ATX-GAMING-TOWER-PC-CASE-NO-PSU-GALAXY-III-/180663620271?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopComponents_RL&hash=item2a106412af , first build I liked the looks hehe and the 600w psu it came with still powers my overclock :p
check my links for logs on the build, my Gf's build (also a pain cablewise Getdahorns)
and this is my pride hehe
05072010291.jpg

I was bored, chatting at work about how you want to hit your pc when it logs you ooff WoW mid-raid and a mate said 'I just want to hit it' I replied 'its alright for you, i have an axe and sword within easy reach and boy is it itempting'
thus the crazy Mod was born hehe
Post a pic of yours then? lets see if I can point you in the right direction too hehe
Moto