I do not have a sli graphics

MrGee

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
Just bought a 2nd have Gainward NVidia Geeforce4 Ti 4600 AGP Graphics with Dual DVI outputs. My previous graphics card with dual outputs, work fine in showing a dual screen set up. Unfortunately the GF4 does not have the option to show 2 screens at the same time. It will only allow you to switch from one monitor to the other. The other thing is that, under the NView settings, it states the setup as SLI. I have downloaded the latest drivers and NView software, but cannot get the ah heck to give me the option of dual monitor set up. I am a computer engineer and therefore have spent over 8hrs searching, configuring, tweeking, etc. Any ideas.

Regards
George

Your video card does not, and will never have SLI. That is only available on PCIe video cards. SLI is not dual monitors if that's what you are thinking, it's running dual video cards together to combine rendering power.

The TI4600 should have outputs to both screens at once, what is your exact model that you have? Make sure you have the right drivers for the card also, it may not be compatable with the latests drivers, you may need some older ones.