Best TV Show

Which do you think is the best Television series of all time?

• Prison Break

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Friends

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Heroes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey\'s Anatomy

• CSI

• Lost

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Scrubs

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • House

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • The Simpsons

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pitstop87

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
Below are a few of my favourite TV shows. So which do you think is the best all time greatest show as of now. Just take a second to submit your poll and lets see what the rankings are like. If you have other shows on your mind just click the "Other" poll option.

innovation11

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
i like all tv shows but i like to watch Prison Break Episodes too much. it's my favorite Drama TV Shows which i watch per week when i feel comfortable my self. i would like to give priority to give tv shows which i like is in this manner
1. Prison Break
2.Heroes
3.Lost
4.Scrubs
5.Friends.
i doesn't like Simpson episodes. i had watch these tv shows online and always gets latest buzz about these form one of my best site place. you can also watch and gets latest buzz about these before any Married with children form here

I agree with ur list, and Prison Break is the best!!

gazfast

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
What about Battlestar Galactica, or Smallville?

I also agree about Supernatural, and the perennial favourite, Dr Who.

ToreTrygg

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Here is my List:
1)Futurama
2)Drown together
3)Two and a half man
4)Big Bang Theory
5)House
6)Friends
7)Lie to me
8)The Simpsons
9)According to Jim
10)Heroes

pratik5

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Very nice thread. I got pleasure to read about many types of TV Show but I like too much. This show is different in compare of other show due to its theme.

Enrique_smith

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
According to me, is the best TV show. Although this TV show has finished his all seasons and will not come back again, yet i love to watch this show. This show has set many records of hit. I have also voted for this show. I hope that the creators of the show will change their decision about ending the show and will come back with Prison break season 5 soon.

pratik5

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Thanks dear for sharing the link related to Prison Break TV Show. I know that this was a good show but what you can do and what can I do. We are missing it too much. Pray to god that it will come back again and we can get again too much enjoy for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.