BG2 Riddles in Asylum Pt.2 (Kish TY!)

BP

I must have misplaced an item or put it in a bag but I cannot find what I
need to place in the riddle statue that says "We are brothers hard pressed .
.. .during the day we are full then at night we are empty . . )

Any help on the item sure would be appreciated.

BP

BP <BufordPusser1234@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I must have misplaced an item or put it in a bag but I cannot find what I
> need to place in the riddle statue that says "We are brothers hard pressed .
> . .during the day we are full then at night we are empty . . )

> Any help on the item sure would be appreciated.

Check to see you are wearing them ;-)

Mark.

BP wrote:

> I must have misplaced an item or put it in a bag but I cannot find what I
> need to place in the riddle statue that says "We are brothers hard pressed .
> . .during the day we are full then at night we are empty . . )
>
> Any help on the item sure would be appreciated.

Boots.