Sign in with
Your question

I want to build my first computer(please help)

Last response: in Systems
March 2, 2011 5:28:26 AM

Hello i am wanting to build my first computer. I was hoping this bundle i found was a good one for the price. I will probably be gaming on it mostly playing WoW. Can someone please tell me whether its worth the money or not.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...

More about : build computer

March 2, 2011 5:30:01 AM

O almost forgot and if this isn't a decent build can someone please leave links to what they think is a good computer under $500
m
l
a b Ý World of Warcraft
March 2, 2011 5:35:35 AM

ipaingod said:
O almost forgot and if this isn't a decent build can someone please leave links to what they think is a good computer under $500

Hopefully batuchka see this thread. Chances are he's going to post the best build for your budget so just wait until he see's this thread and post on here.

m
l
Related resources
March 2, 2011 5:04:30 PM

The PC from Tigerdirect is actually a decent build but not for your application. A six core processor will actually make your WoW playing experience worse than a 3 or 4 core rig. Also that system has no discrete graphics card which you would need to play WoW. Below is a link to a well balanced system off newegg for $475 before rebates.
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx...
The processor/mobo combo is a great deal that batuchka recommends from microcenter. I'd get that instead of the mobo/processor in my build if you can get to a microcenter. My motherboard and processor come to $160 and the microcenter $150 combo is a real steal. Its a better processor and better brand motherboard.
m
l
March 2, 2011 8:13:49 PM

Thank you to everyone you have helped me alot
m
l
March 2, 2011 8:24:08 PM

I have one last question where do the cords for all the products come from the boxes or do i ned to buy them seperate?
m
l
a b Ý World of Warcraft
March 2, 2011 8:27:16 PM

ipaingod said:
I have one last question where do the cords for all the products come from the boxes or do i ned to buy them seperate?

Every thing you need will be included. In fact your going to have some extra left over.
m
l
March 2, 2011 8:42:24 PM

Why_Me said:
Every thing you need will be included. In fact your going to have some extra left over.

Thanks so much
m
l
March 3, 2011 2:32:09 AM

One very last question should i add a few extra fans if so what size?
m
l
!