Clarification on Jump point generator ship of the Enforcer

The Enforce have the only ship with this device

http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap_devices.pdf

From Klingon Kommand

Jump Point Generators (Jumpships): Chris Olin explains: The ship device
"Jump Point Generator" basically allows the ship to take other friendly
ships along with it when it makes a hyperspace move. It's kinda like
chunneling; except you do not need a target ship, and are limited to the
"Jump Ship's" Hyperspace range. A ship with an 850 ly HYP range, and a Point
point generator can take ships with it to anypoint within the 850 ly HYP
range regaurdless of weather there is a jump gate anywhere around.

Jump Ships (ships with the Jump Point Generator device) are not dependent on
Jump Gates in anyway.

My question, how do you stop this ? Gravitonic mines, gravitonic well
generator ? Nova mine ?

I read somewhere that an Enforcer attacked a robot player HW using this
device.

Or there is no way to stop the jump, like jump from Jump Gate (Star Gate)
made by Jump Gate builder.

everything can be countered :)

borg chunnelling can be countered with a ship device (forgot what - go
check :) )

Jumppoint can be countered with grav mines

Nosferatu

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2004

Jump point generator is just normal hyper space movement so can be
stopped with Novas nad Gravity mines... etc.

And the issue that you read that Enforcers attacked Robo homeworld was
not about jumppoint generator. It was Enforcers using the abilities of
a captured Virgo class and towing every ship with 190 ly moving Law
Dogs to the battle....

Nosferatu

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2004

Of course I used the jumppoint generator to move just outside the Nova
barbitics with my attack fleet and Virgo.... and then destroyed the
robots key worlds in a single turn :)