P4s533-vx rev 1 03 manual

G

Hello,i am looking for a pin diagram for the front panel connector that my matches my board i found a manual but it differs from mine. Can anyone please point me in the right direction

Armored_Seraph

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
Sighs. I had to sigh up for an account just to post this answer. Man I hate that. Anyway, you don't need a manual if the pin connectors in question are for the power button. They're written on the board in very small print short hand as is often the case. I just had that board in my hands not five minutes ago and have had to use this method before. I hope you find this message and it helps. A magnifying glass may also help.

For the record, I looked up as much info as I can about this board. It's an asus/sony co-op board. The support was supposed to be feilded by sony. They decided to leave it 'unpublished'. Meaning no manual was likely ever officially released as it was OEM and not for consumer use. So you will be on your own as far as support. This doesn't make it impossible. A device identifier program will likely help for drivers. Bios upgrades may be problematic though.