Trying to Build a full atx computer for less than $650

Trench11

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
Hello everyone,
As the title says, I would like to build my first computer to fit inside a full atx case (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146067)

Uses: Productivity (College level)
1080p playblack
3 monitor hookups (2 1080p monitors and a tv)

I honestly dont know what would be overkill for this, and I dont want to spend too much. I am more than confident working inside a computer so that is not an issue.
I dont need a blu ray drive, and I would like it to stay south of 650 if possible, 750 maximum.

I would like it to be snappy, even if it doesnt have amazing gaming graphics (im done gaming for a while)

Any help you could offer would be great. Thank you so much.

Trench11

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
(Sorry I used the "Ask a question" box and did not see this layout)

Approximate Purchase Date: this week

Budget Range: 650-750 after rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Productivity, 1080p video playback, internet applications for school

Parts Not Required: OS, Keyboard Mouse,

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg & TigerDirect

Country of Origin: US

Parts Preferences: Full Tower case listed above, otherwise reliable parts, trusting your advice here

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Not unless needed

Monitor Resolution: 3x 1920x1080
Additional Comments: Quiet if possible, but otherwise free reign for you guys and gals

Trench11

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
@azn: I like the build you posted straight to the thread alot. But after doing a bunch of reading, if I want to go intel, should I wait till SB mobo's come back out in a few weeks? Will I be able to keep it sub 750 if I do?

@bat I don't, I'm from Michigan and at my current location, I'm 2 hours from even the nearest best buy.