Gygabyte GA-MA790GPT-UD3H how to turn on crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagan

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2010
I just bought a HIS H467QR1GH Radeon HD 4670 and wanted to use onboard video card with this cars is this possible ?? if so then how can i activate the crossfire feature?
Thanks

Solution
If you are dealing with two cards, its normal crossfire, and you would need a second 4670 from any brand, not a second HIS card specifically.

With 2 4670s it wont boost your gaming a ton, you would probably be better off selling of the other one and getting a single higher end card instead if you need more performance, it wont help at all for video editing, not all apps support crossfire and most things that use GPU acceleration dont.

hagan

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2010
Thanks so much for quick respond.
If i buy another HIS card then how do i turn on this Hybrid crossfire feature?? and would that improve alot more for video editing and gamming??
Thanks

If you are dealing with two cards, its normal crossfire, and you would need a second 4670 from any brand, not a second HIS card specifically.

With 2 4670s it wont boost your gaming a ton, you would probably be better off selling of the other one and getting a single higher end card instead if you need more performance, it wont help at all for video editing, not all apps support crossfire and most things that use GPU acceleration dont.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS