Closed Solved

Access Violation

Hello,
I am getting a repeating message saying "O646BCD2 in Module Sensor.dll read from address 00000020 in AI SUITEII cannot open - and it is driving me crazy. I can use the system but in the back ground it keeps repeating, can someone help please
19 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about access violation
  1. Remove and reinstall.
  2. Remove every part of a program completely. And than install again.
    U can use Your Uninstaller! or Revo Uninstaller. The Windows uninstaller will not remove everything.
    http://www.ursoftware.com/product/uninstaller/ http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
  3. Hi Nicorr

is this an easy process, I am not confident to do it successfully that is to re-install it removing is not an issue. Will it ask or give me an option to re-install
  4. OK, I can assist u through.

How long do u have AI installed?
  5. nikorr said:
    OK, I can assist u through.

How long do u have AI installed?

I have had the computer for 3 months, what is AI?
  6. AI SUITEII
  7. OK we can try the system restore.

When this started to show the error?
  8. nikorr said:
    OK we can try the system restore.

When this started to show the error?

I have done that, no success
  9. I have done that and had no success
  10. I can uninstall if that is what this program does, will i be able to re-install it
  11. Best answer
    Yes, do u have the original DVD?
  12. no i dont
  13. What is your mobo model name?
  14. Nikorr, I found a disc DVD which had the software program on it so I re-installed it and wahla - the error messages are gone so i think it fixed it no more pop ups!!!! I will let you know but thanks very much for your help
  15. stevemilligan said:
    Nikorr, I found a disc DVD which had the software program on it so I re-installed it and wahla - the error messages are gone so i think it fixed it no more pop ups!!!! I will let you know but thanks very much for your help

There u go : ) U did not needed much help, at all : )
  16. Best answer selected by stevemilligan.
  17. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
  18. stevemilligan said:
    Best answer selected by stevemilligan.

nThanx for the vote : )
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus DLL Motherboards