How to read Groundassault text ?

Hello,

Normaly you get a message when GA occured e.g.

Our forces are attacking a base belong to race 23.
The enemy colonists and troops have surrendered.
Attacking force strength after battle: 454582
Defending strength after battle: 316
We are taking control of the base belonging to race 23.

Which Attacking force is described ? Mine or his ?
What does it mean attacking force after battle an defending strength after
battle ? Why differnt ?

I heard that a force must be 3 times greater than that of an oponent to make
him surrender...ist that by number or by value ?

Is the formula used for the text including colonist or just FORCE= (
Crew*Crewstrength/100 ) + Troops*Troopstrength + HG * HGstrength.
Are HG event counted for Overpowering the enemy ?

Shame on me, more questions came up in my mind when starting to write ... :)

Thank, you guys,
splitted
1 answer Last reply
More about read groundassault text

    Which Attacking force is described ? Mine or his ?

    The force that was attacking... in this case, yours... it did say 'our
    forces are atatcking a base'.

    Which Attacking force is described ? Mine or his ?

    Well, the defending force is his... since you are the attacker, this
    makes himn the defender.

    I heard that a force must be 3 times greater than that of an oponent to
    make
    him surrender...ist that by number or by value ?

    Value

Games Video Games