Mobo question

lululcawcaw

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
Hello all,
I bought a Biostar A55MH to use with an AMD A4-3400 processor. However, after putting my desktop back together, my monitor keeps saying no signal. It also appears that the hard drive isn't running; everything else works though. Any idea what could be the problem? Any help would be appreciated.

RealBeast

Titan
Check to insure that your memory and graphics card are properly seated, check your power connectors, including the ATX12V and graphic card (if it requires added power connector). You might try connecting to the onboard video to see if it puts out a signal.

Does it post, can you enter the bios? If so, check all your bios settings.

I would check to see if the connections to the hdd are seated properly and also try another sata port on the motherboard. If the hdd isn't running then the bios post process hasn't been completed and that needs to happen for you to get a post beep and then the splash screen to come up on the monitor.

lululcawcaw

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
I already checked the ram. I'm only using the integrated gpu from the processor. I rechecked the power connectors, but I've still gotten nothing. I can't see anything in the monitor because it says no signal as soon as I turn on the monitor.