Closed Solved

Any Single Cards out there>>?

So I tried the xfire thing, but apparently my Mobo doesn't have two x16 channels. I was hoping to add a third u2410 to my rig after getting a new GPU solution, but as stated, that isn't happening.

So the question is, are there any single card solutions (obviously by ATI/AMD) that could support three U2410 for gaming (mostly FPS)?
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about single cards there
  1. the new 6950 would work
  2. Since that monitor has a display port in you dont even need an adapter. Any of the newer 5xxx cards or 6xxx cards that are at least 5770 will be able to handle 3 of those monitors, if you want to play across all 3 screens i would get at least a 5850 probably a 6970.
  3. hunter315 said:
    Since that monitor has a display port in you dont even need an adapter. Any of the newer 5xxx cards or 6xxx cards that are at least 5770 will be able to handle 3 of those monitors, if you want to play across all 3 screens i would get at least a 5850 probably a 6970.

A previous poster seems to think I'd need two 6970's to run three U2410's at 1920 x 1200. I'm just trying to cut through the FUD, and opinions to get some facts. Any articles about this you could reference?
  4. bump
  5. Best answer
    One HD 6970 (2GB version) can handle Eyefinity generally speaking, but there are games out there that can really stress a single HD 6970 though. See benchmarks below for 5760 x 1080.

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/AMD_Radeon_6970_6950_-_Featured_Review_Page_3
  6. Quote:
    Don't...
    * Bump posts, claim "first!"

Source.
  7. Best answer selected by techmaniac.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics