Status
Not open for further replies.

mmost

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Hi!
I am about to build 2500k system with Asus p8z68-v/gen 3
All I want to ask is,
Will this mobo detect 6670,6770,gtx560,gtx460? This question comes to me after reading a thread in which this mobo wasn't detecting a graphic card due to some 'compatibilityissue'

Also, are there any serious or troublesome problems with this mobo?

Solution
I personally have not heard of any compatibility issues with the Asus P8Z68-V/Gen3 boards. Scanning the reviews on Newegg.com I don't see anyone listing any compatibility issues most of the poeple that post low reviews are doing so because the board was DOA but the vast majority of the responses are very good on the board. In the end I wouldnt have any problem using this board myself with the Intel® Core™ i7-2600K that I have under my desk.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team
I personally have not heard of any compatibility issues with the Asus P8Z68-V/Gen3 boards. Scanning the reviews on Newegg.com I don't see anyone listing any compatibility issues most of the poeple that post low reviews are doing so because the board was DOA but the vast majority of the responses are very good on the board. In the end I wouldnt have any problem using this board myself with the Intel® Core™ i7-2600K that I have under my desk.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.