LG W2442PE-BF reports please

ades

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
Hello,has anybody got one of these monitors, looking at getting a 24 inch pc pro mag gave it a good review, are they ok for gaming thanks

EDIT

Ok, after reading it for the 12th time I think I figured out what your saying.

Hello. Does anybody have one of these monitors? I'm looking to get a 24".
PC Pro Magazine gave it a good review. Are they ok for gaming?
Thanks

My first thoughts are, if you already read a review on it from PC Pro Magazine, you should already know if it's any good.
My second thought is that you can get all the review information you could possibly need by using Google.

http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=LG+W2442PE-BF#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=LG+W2442PE-BF+reviews&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=ca05a7bb65e82229

ades

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
Thank you your reply, what I meaning to say has anybody got the same monitor, as you can read all the reviews you like, but its nice to know how it performs in the real world with real games.

What you meant is "does anybody have the same monitor".

So a professional review is not a real world performance indicator? LOL

ades

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
Its realy nice to meet a helpful soul, and not a jerk, a professional review is just that what would have been nice would be to get feedback from people who play different types games in the real world on that monitor again thanks for your help

Well first of all if your going to ask a question, punctuation such as periods, comma's, and starting a new sentence with a capitol letter is really helpful. It's difficult to make sense of a run-on sentence that doesn't make any sense because you don't know where once sentence ends and the next begins.

And yet again, this last post you made isn't much better, it's still completely a run-on sentence and terrible English.

Second of all, there are hundreds of reviews on that monitor for you to read, from people that actually used it. The odds of you finding someone on this forum with that exact same model are slim. So your best bet is to read the professional reviews and reviews from people who bought it.

Stay in school.

Geeez.

Zefan

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011

It's "you're", not "your". As in, "you are".

It's "commas". You're (not "your") incorrectly using a possessive apostrophe.

It's "capital", not "capitol". They mean completely different things.

I think the word you're looking for is "one". I know it's quite a long word, and something that isn't regularly used in every day conversation, so I understand that it's probably a little too advanced for you. At first I thought it could be a typo, but considering the C key is nowhere near the N or E keys, I ruled that possibility out.

Zefan

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011
It was my pleasure ades.

Did you go for the LG W2442PE in the end? If so it'd be great if you could let us know what you think of it. I'm considering buying one myself!

leh

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
I like your comment Zefan. And I also admire you patience ades...

As Zefan asked, did you go for it at the and if you did what do you think about it?

ades

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
First of all sorry for the delay in replying, just to let you know I have been running the LG 24 monitor for a few months now and I am highly delighted with the results, Call of Duty F1 and Crysis 2 all look and play fantastic but I did need to up my graphics card to run at the full resolution