Be careful with Diplomat...

when you want to test the current combat logic as it seems that the routine
which set the attack plan deserves a little attention.
For example: It always sets bit one which stand for a set standoff range.
There is not button to switch of the the standoff range but in the client
there is such button.
As a implication bit 1 it always set to 1 in attack plan.

GFM GToeroe

<Cue creepy music>

there is no problem with Diplomat... our lawyers are serving a writ for
defamation on GFT...

Oh it's a fair cop. Probably. Bottoms. This binary stuff is hard. I ran
out of fingers. Better fix this quickly (a few days).
--
Paul Honigmann