Is they support?

G

Hi! Everyone

I want to buy a headphone and select two according to my gaming need Sennheiser 333D and PC 360.I like 333D much due to its specifications and features.But i'm confused that is both card support external sound card or not?I think sound card essential to got full performance from these headphones.

Please help me to buy a great product.

Thanks.

onboard sound has come on a lot in the last few years. as kaj says unless your looking for perfect audio theres little or no reason to buy a sound card for relatively cheap headphones. you will get good sound in most cases.
take it from som1 who found out the hard war. my x58 on-board is actually better than my xfi-extreme gamer sound card. the only benefit is that if i use a mic there is no signal blead into the speakers from the motherboard as the circuit is very small and can cause interference with the input and output. that apart the sound really is better.

G

Really! do you think sound card is not essential for gaming?My first preference for sound card and headphone is gaming.

G

What? do you think these headphones are cheap or haves cheap sound quality?if you think so,please suggest me best headphones according to you.

G

Yes, i have tried headphones with my on board sound and it work nice,but i want extreme for my gaming.

What do you think about these headphones?