Toshiba laptop video card upgrade

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b U Graphics card
April 3, 2005 3:01:30 AM

I know that there are different models of my laptop with better video
cards. Does this mean that mine is upgradeable somehow?
April 4, 2005 11:38:40 AM

You can sometimes update the video driver, but when I asked about various
updates to my 6100, I got the impression everything is so tightly
integrated, you can't just plug in a new card like you do with a desktop.

--
Benny
*******

!