so i bought a pc with the folowing specs:
GTX560Ti Hawk OC 1GB/DDR5
4GB DDR3 1600mhz Kingston HyperX 1.65v
WD Caviar Black 1TB 6GB/S Sata3
Intel I5-2500K 3.3ghz Coolermaster Hyper 212+
MSI P67-C43 (B3)
Thermaltake Toughpower XT775W
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
So here is my dilema i built this pc myself checked all the parts on the web its all compatible exept one minor glitch i did not catch on to the sandy bridge and the mobo support 1.5volts ram max mine is 1.65 but the mobo automaticly turned it down to 1.4 when my ram was 1333mhz but then when i turned it up i didnt notice that the volts were 1.65 on the ram and that went on for a while so im thinking that that screwed my cpu.My problem is that all the games have a weird bug wich didnt go away even after instaling a fresh OS so all the games have a weird bug in wich the weapons,characters,or something else lags for instance my characters hand and weapons in skyrim shake when he is moving or in rage where when i move a weapon it lags or in stalker where im experiancing lag in preformance and the nps shaking when moving so what could that be now im also experiancing my pc restarting randomly and even shuting down then taking it 30 tries to bot up or me blowing the gfx fans and it starting after that so maybe its the gfx my pc also frezes from time to time in the first 2 weeks it was awesome then these problems started ocuring in this order (1)i acidentaly forgot to set the fans on the gfx and played bad company for 3 min until realasing that i made a mistake then when i checked the gfx vram temps were 103C when the max are 95C after that the bug i mentioned ocured(2)i left it thinking it will go away then i got the pc shuts down then takes me 30 times pushing the power on buton until starting before that it would just start for 1 sec and then turn of(3)after that i started geting frezes(4)after that when ever i would oc my gfx to 1ghz wich is fine it would stop working then turn on and set the fans to 100% wich didnt hapen before so nov im freaking out :pt1cable: and im going to sed my pc for analysis but i would like to hear what you guys think nad whatever the problem since i have warancys i can replace any part but i would like to know what caused all of this

Running your ram above 1.5v for a short time probably didn't do any permanent damage to the cpu. But go ahead and set it at 1333 and 1.5v. Sounds like a simple issue of the video card overheating. So leave everything else alone. You can either send the card back to the vender for credit, send it in to the manufacturer (RMA), or try removing the heatsink and applying new thermal compound (I wouldn't do this unless it's out of warranty). Have you installed windows 7 service pack one or the latest drivers for your video card? Do that first and see if your gaming improves.

PCPreacher

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012

its not just gaming every problem i have started from my gfx card overheating so i wont dable in it since i still have 3 years of waranty left so il just replace in with a new one thanks for your answer iv had this problem since october

Status
Not open for further replies.