Good compatible carts for Epson r300 ?

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 7, 2005 5:14:08 PM

Anyone have one of these ? and had good results from a non epson replacement
cart ? or refills ?

I am very reluctant to try anything but epson but at 70 pounds now for the
printer with 6 carts and 9 pounds minimum on the colour carts (6 on black)
It seems like I should just keep buyng prnters for an extra ten pounds !!!

I mean its cheaper to take stuff to a bureau half the time (especially
panoramics and so forth)
Cheers

February 7, 2005 5:14:09 PM

Hi David!
I have a R300 and use Epson ink and paper.
I tried other inks with my past printer, also an Epson, but the clolours
were fading ;-(
I use this printer to make greeting cards using my wife's art work (on Epson
glossy photo paper) and to print CD's and DVD's.
Marcel

"David Adams" <david.adams88@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have one of these ? and had good results from a non epson
replacement
> cart ? or refills ?
>
> I am very reluctant to try anything but epson but at 70 pounds now for
the
> printer with 6 carts and 9 pounds minimum on the colour carts (6 on black)
> It seems like I should just keep buyng prnters for an extra ten pounds !!!
>
> I mean its cheaper to take stuff to a bureau half the time (especially
> panoramics and so forth)
> Cheers

February 7, 2005 6:02:54 PM

--

£8.99 per full set of 6, good ink, used them myself.

http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000003.pl?REFP...
!