"Manly" Graphics Cards Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makaveli84

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2010
There is this relatively new manufacturer for GCs, in the local market where i live, selling for cheaper prices than other manufacturers. It's called "Manly". I've never heard of it before, and i was wondering if anyone here could shed some light on it, and whether it's trustworthy or not..

Specifically, i am wondering about the [Manly G-N450GTS/5R7HDD Geforce GTS 450 GDDR5 (177$ U.S.)] as opposed for example to its Inno3D counterpart, which is another budget friendly manufacturer (relatively to the local prices over here), and which is selling for 197$ U.S.

Any ideas?

omnisome

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2010
I've never heard of it but if it has all the nVidia certifications on it, then it can't be too bad. About Inno3d and counterparts, the reason they are generally cheaper than others is because they are usualy 'Green Edition', yes this means they draw less power from the wall but their stock speeds are slower.

Makaveli84

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2010

I've checked on Inno3D's website, and the card's speeds are the same as nvidia's reference card.. So if you mean that Inno3D's card is not factory oc'd, then i'm ok with that.

Makaveli84

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2010
Never mind people, i just googled around and found out that it's actually "Manli" and not "Manly" as advertised on the website of my local store.
Manli (Chinese partner of Nvidia) seems to be a decent manufacturer (it seems to be selling pretty well in Australia), and their website suggests that they are as good as, if not even better than Inno3D.

P.S: Once again, i can't seem to mark this topic as "solved". How to do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.