Where can I find complete stats

Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2005 11:32:17 PM

of all ships, wings and weapons in a form that I can incorporate them
easily into an excel sheet?

Thanks in advance.

GFM GToeroe

More about : find complete stats

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 12:33:30 AM

Not sure about "format" but have you looked at Starbase Gamma?
http://www.geocities.com/redcrusader_1999/index.htm

--
Olly

"GFM GToeroe" <gfm@gtoeroe.de> wrote in message
news:D 8n43m$f5h$01$1@news.t-online.com...
> of all ships, wings and weapons in a form that I can incorporate them
> easily into an excel sheet?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> GFM GToeroe

June 17, 2005 4:10:34 PM

The new version of VGAP4Assistant (v1.3) includes a VB command-line
utility called qv4data.exe (by Paul Honigmann) that will take a number
as an argument. If that number is less than 2000 then it assumes that
you are giving it a ship hull number. If it is over 2000 then it
assume that you are giving it a race number (e.g. 2101 for Feds). CSV
files are created with the hull or race stats. I'm going to have it
eventually spit out all hull and race information if no argument is
given.

Magik
!