Unregistering client

I have a friend who is playing a shareware game, and he wants to know
how he can make the game shareware (like removeing the reg key) when he
compiles the turn, so that he will be shareware.
2 answers Last reply
More about unregistering client

    Rename the appropriate file in your planets directory v4regkey.dat .

    codynelson@gmail.com writes
    >I have a friend who is playing a shareware game, and he wants to know
    >how he can make the game shareware (like removeing the reg key) when he
    >compiles the turn, so that he will be shareware.

    We just sorted this out in Civil/Military Options so I can answer fairly
    definitively:

    In your Planets4 directory is a file called V4regkey.dat

    Rename this as eg

    V4regkey.dat-temporarilyRenamedToSimulateShareware
    --
    Paul Honigmann

Shareware Games Video Games