Unregistering client

I have a friend who is playing a shareware game, and he wants to know
how he can make the game shareware (like removeing the reg key) when he
compiles the turn, so that he will be shareware.

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Rename the appropriate file in your planets directory v4regkey.dat .

codynelson@gmail.com writes
>I have a friend who is playing a shareware game, and he wants to know
>how he can make the game shareware (like removeing the reg key) when he
>compiles the turn, so that he will be shareware.

We just sorted this out in Civil/Military Options so I can answer fairly
definitively:

In your Planets4 directory is a file called V4regkey.dat

Rename this as eg

V4regkey.dat-temporarilyRenamedToSimulateShareware
--
Paul Honigmann