Asus M4n68t-m le v2 Problems! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikhar_rastogi

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
Hello,
I have bought asus m4n68t-m le v2 (which supports 125 watts Processors )
I have a Phenom IIx4 955 BE
Cooler master elite power 460 watt
XFX Radeon HD 4670
4 gb ram
when i run Full torture test on Prime 95 i get errors.....in all the four threads....

i am sick of this! Please reply me fast! :(

Solution
No. First try going into your bios and setting the speed, timings, and ram voltage in manual mode. Cpuz will id your ram, or you can check the label. Ram settings may be in the "advanced" section. You start by changing from "auto" to "manual" either for overclocking or memory. Then see what settings you have available. typical cl9 ram uses 9-9-9-24 for the settings and 1.5 or 1.65v.

shikhar_rastogi

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
ok........ and i want to tell that i recently installed dirt 3 with no problem and played it with the highest settings again with no problem........after sometime i installed assassin's creed revelations and ran it (i hadn't installed the Graphics driver of amd)
and it ran really god.....i thought of installing AMD graphics driver (12.1) and i installed them and restarted the pc.....after that when i tried to run assassin's creed.....it was showing that "The ubisoft game launcher has stopped working" ...what to do? :(

No. First try going into your bios and setting the speed, timings, and ram voltage in manual mode. Cpuz will id your ram, or you can check the label. Ram settings may be in the "advanced" section. You start by changing from "auto" to "manual" either for overclocking or memory. Then see what settings you have available. typical cl9 ram uses 9-9-9-24 for the settings and 1.5 or 1.65v.

Solution

shikhar_rastogi

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
gotcha!! that did the work!!! i set the timings to 9-9-9-24....and it really did work! checked using memtest 86+ ....and it showed no error... :D
thanks man really thanks! (haven't checked the other stick....will do... :) )
really thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.