Sign in with
Your question
Closed

New build -less than 600$ or Rs.30000

Last response: in Systems
March 8, 2011 9:36:49 AM

I am going to build a new pc. I am buying for first time.

I will be using mainly it to learn designing softwares like autoCAD, proE and analysis softwares like ANSYS, MATLAB.

I may add a graphic card of around 100$ like 9800gt or 250gts after some time (if it is needed).

It will be good if I can play games like PURE,crysis(low settings) or any other medium level games.

I am thinking of i3 2100 but it will come in India after one month or so.I dont know if 540 is ok or not.
I am mainly confused betn 540 and 2100.Config may be-

i3 540/2100
mobo intel h67cl -atx
2gb ram
500/320 gb hdd
500w psu
atx cabinet
18.5"/19" monitor
k+m -logitech
ups-30$

Please advice.

More about : build 600 30000

March 8, 2011 1:58:43 PM

just to have an idea of the prices u can check the site.
http://www.theitdepot.com
prices will be less in shops if you visit them in person.i guess ur an engineering student looking for his frst pc.is it??get a graphics card for sure else u wl regret later.n if ur willing to spend 35k then i can suggest a good rig for you
Score
March 21, 2011 10:36:53 AM

djrulz said:
prices will be less in shops if you visit them in person.i guess ur an engineering student looking for his frst pc.is it??get a graphics card for sure else u wl regret later.n if ur willing to spend 35k then i can suggest a good rig for you

Yes I am engineering student and going to buy a new pc.
I may not be able to spend 35k but can from 25k to 30k(30k at the most).
If you have an advice please suggest.I will be thankful.
Score
Related resources
March 25, 2011 9:53:09 AM

djrulz said:

I would really apreciate if you could help.

Yes I am engineering student and going to buy a new pc.
I may not be able to spend 35k but can from 25k to 30k(30k at the most).
If you have an advice please suggest.I will be thankful.
Score

Best solution

January 6, 2012 2:48:18 PM

sry to be so late.actually u can go for a i3 2 nd generation proc.all prices have come down.so u can get correct informations from the site.alwz remember to go for intel as ur proc and amd as ur graphics crd.thats the best combo.go for radeon hd 5770.dats nice for ur budget.u can compromise a bit on the case but get a good smps.mayb corsair cx430.best of luck mate.mayb u hv already got ur rig made
January 13, 2012 9:19:59 AM

djrulz said:
sry to be so late.actually u can go for a i3 2 nd generation proc.all prices have come down.so u can get correct informations from the site.alwz remember to go for intel as ur proc and amd as ur graphics crd.thats the best combo.go for radeon hd 5770.dats nice for ur budget.u can compromise a bit on the case but get a good smps.mayb corsair cx430.best of luck mate.mayb u hv already got ur rig made

Thank you for your advice. But I have already bought a pc.
Score
January 13, 2012 9:21:02 AM

djrulz said:

Thank you for your advice. But I have already bought a pc.
Score
January 13, 2012 9:23:16 AM

Best answer selected by andy_onix.
Score
!