Help With Editing Characters

Last response: in Video Games
June 23, 2004 4:39:29 AM

Hi Group,

I hope someone with some experience in modding is around to help me out on
this one.

I'm trying to give my main character an innate ability to shapechange into a
Greater Wolfwere, but, with improved stats over the defaults.

I have got the ability/spell to work fine, and have edited the stats for the
creature file 'shwolf.cre'. I have made a fair few changes, but it seems
that the game is only taking into account some of them. For instance it has
picked up all my resistance alterations, but not any of my saving throw
alterations :-/

I have instead created an amulet which gives these bonuses and set the
shwolf.cre to wear it. Yet, it would seem that it is not being applied when
I shapechange.

I am using ShadowKeeper, DLTC Editor Pro v6.2g, Infinity Explorer v0.75 and
Cromwell's Smithy v1.0.1, all found via the TeamBG web site.

Thanks for any comments in advance.

Elliot

More about : editing characters

Anonymous
June 23, 2004 2:43:30 PM

"Elliot J" <elliot.xxx@xxx.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi Group,
>
> I hope someone with some experience in modding is around to help me out on
> this one.

There are some boards dedicated to modding at
http://forums.pocketplane.net/.
You probably get more response there than here.

Wim
!