12 GB (3x4GB) Kingston DDR3 1600 HyperX Ram

Gigabyte UD5 (LGA1366, ATX)

PC Power and Cooling 910W Silencer

WD Caviar Black 1TB (Storage)

Samsung Spinpoint F4 (Boot Drive)

XFX ATi HD 5870 (2 in CrossFire X)

Sony Optiarc DVD Burner

Pioneer BD Combo

I have had terrible luck w/ coolermaster I am currently typing this with these parts in a Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 Case, the power button/Front IO Panel has died, I have to use the power button on my mobo.

I REALLY like the Silverstone Raven, but im not sure i want to spend that much on another case bc of how the Cosmos turned out.... (I did contact coolermaster for warranty and they were supposed to send me a new io panel but its been 2 months and im tired of waiting)

I was thinking Silverstone Kublai, but i have read a lot of negitive reviews about power buttons with that model....

I could live with the looks of the LIAN LI PC-9F but im not sure my video cards would fit/be able to breath if i purchased it... well im just getting frustrated lol

PLZ Help.

More about : case selection

March 8, 2011 5:34:33 PM

Others you might consider...

Corsair 800D is nice. The cutout behind the processor makes it easy to swap in new cooling solutions you might want to try and its roomy enough for anything:

http://www.corsair.com/cases/obsidian-series/obsidian-s...

The Thermaltake Spedo is great, but the only thing I don't like is it doesn't have the cutout behind the processor. Though, I do like all the room and the amount of fans I can get into this thing. One thing that really works out well is the 2 120mm exhaust fan spots at the top of the back of the case:

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Products.aspx?C=1400

Both are quite roomy and solid.
m
l
March 8, 2011 6:58:12 PM

I have the Raven RV02 (~$140) and it is a cool-looking case. It's about as tall as most mid towers, but it's much longer.

Even though you may not like CM, they still make some good cases like the 932 HAF (~$140), HAF X (~$200), etc.

Another very popular case is the NZXT Phantom (~$140), and is about the same price range as the other cases.
m
l
Related resources
March 8, 2011 7:52:56 PM

Well I would love the Raven RV01, im just scared to spend that much again, also the antec 1200 and thermaltake armour are kinda in the spot light as well...
m
l
March 8, 2011 8:18:58 PM

I do like the reviews on the Obsiden... does any one on here have this case?
m
l
March 8, 2011 9:41:44 PM

I don't know many people who do use an Obsidian, and all those that I do use it primarily for liquid cooling (it has good radiator support built in).
m
l
March 8, 2011 11:04:15 PM

PERSONALLY, i recommend the NXZT Phantom, it has really good ventilation
m
l
March 8, 2011 11:35:15 PM

I love my Antec 1200. You might want to check out the Antec DF 85 as well. Great features.
m
l
!