Urgent

Best graphics card for Rs. 3000 To play games like Battlefield bad company 2,Call od duty black ops,Fifa 11.
My specs,
Intel pentium 4 processor,
3 GB ram.
Any recomendation
6 answers Last reply
More about urgent
  1. Upgrade your PC and your budget. That PC wont do you much good these days for the games that you mention.
  2. NVIDIA GT 240. Don't get anything higher as it will be bottlencked by your 5-6 year old CPU.
    I would recommend buying a new system, but if the graphics card upgrade is all you can do right now, then get the GIGABYTE GT 240 512MB GDDR5 card.
  3. I agree with hell_storm2004. I have a Pentium 4 3.06GHz with 2GB RAM...... All I could play was Modern Warfare 2 and anything before it!! I'm sorry to say Your PC is insufficient for your requirements.
  4. tigrc said:
    NVIDIA GT 240. Don't get anything higher as it will be bottlencked by your 5-6 year old CPU.
    I would recommend buying a new system, but if the graphics card upgrade is all you can do right now, then get the GIGABYTE GT 240 512MB GDDR5 card.

What is its price
  5. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Post back when you discover "the problem".
  6. $100 aproximately.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Battlefield Graphics Cards Graphics