Epson R300 monitor problem

Last response: in Digital Camera
a b C Monitor
February 8, 2005 2:26:19 PM

Eventually I've bought and now have in my possesion an Epson R300 with
monitor. I've set it all up and managed to print off a photo - which is
nice. But can I get the (additional) monitor to work? - nope. I can't see an
image at all. I've having to take pot luck at which photo I'm printing
because there's nothing to view......

Is there anyone kind soul out there can help this daft mare? :o )

zo
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
February 8, 2005 2:48:38 PM

I'm now sorted with the problem. Sorry to disturb you. :o )

zo
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
February 8, 2005 11:36:04 PM

"Zo" <if-you-can't-beat 'em@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> I'm now sorted with the problem. Sorry to disturb you. :o )
>
> zo

Care to share with us what the problem was? Others may have this issue at a
later date and it would be usefull reference for others.
!