Usb gfx card samsung n150

pazsion

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
does anyone make a usb card that actually boosts performance?

i bought a netbook through verizon, thinking it was the most affordable option...at $50 a month.

I also thought that the integrated gfx on chip would be a great option...
only to find out, it doesnt have shaders, and several other things that would make it a gfx card..

i've used gmabooster, it's 200mhz faster now, and some apps think it's dx11

some directx apps are glitchy..flashing blank frames sometimes..

one review said there is a pci-e slot that is open, but you'd need to solder it on there. And i dont see a way to put it back together and still use it xD

under warranty, and with the given options... a usb card or one that uses the video port is an option.. but so far i havent found a real usb gfx card..

is it even possible with usb 2.0? their max throughput it like 200mbs?
the software i'd like to use probably needs over 4gb per second..

anything that would improve dvd or hd playback is a plus. the chance that this thing will play anything other then runescape is slim.. but i have hope.

vindicus loads with glitches... as well as several other games... most pixel and physics errors..texture seem to be stuck in HD =c

USB is actually in practice fairly slow and yes there is an enclosure that will allow for a low end card to be used in that matter that is external and has it's own psu. However performance will be very poor. I wouldn't consider, if you are into gaming then consider a dedicated machine or just live with that you got.