Help with diplomat and EE Slayer??

Having some trouble testing a battle with a Slayer??
It seem to b impervious to anything I throw at it.
Doesnt seem to matter what equipment is on it.

In review of the vcr, it seem nothing will target it???
Tho it fires at everything, nothing fires back???
All other ships in the battles act normally, just
the Slayer is not fired at??
Ships and fighters just mill and circle around getting blown up
by the Slayer??

Something wrong with Diplomat or is it in the latest Host..
Anyone had a battle against a Slayer recently??

Cheers
Lee.

It's a known Diplomat bug. At least when you had the non-EE ships on
'attack dangerous first'. Fortunately this doesn't happen in a real
game.

To crarify:

Every ship set to "attack dangerous" (other switches are irrelevant) that is
attacking a Slayer in a Diplomat script will not shoot at the Slayer.

Greetings
Sebastian

"Lord Owl" <lord.owl@gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> It's a known Diplomat bug. At least when you had the non-EE ships on
> 'attack dangerous first'. Fortunately this doesn't happen in a real
> game.

Recently Paul discovered an attack plan setting bug and he is working on it.
Maybe with the next version everything is good again...

GFM GToeroe

GFM GToeroe <gfm@gtoeroe.de> writes
>Recently Paul discovered an attack plan setting bug and he is working on it.
>Maybe with the next version everything is good again...

Standoff definitely does not work with Diplomat. I am beginning to
suspect NONE of the attack plan commands work when scripted. More news
as I discover it. Ie slowly.
--
Paul Honigmann

At least the "avoid base" botton worked:)

Greetings
Sebastian

"KlingonKommand" <Paul@nurk.fnord> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> GFM GToeroe <gfm@gtoeroe.de> writes
>>Recently Paul discovered an attack plan setting bug and he is working on
>>it.
>>Maybe with the next version everything is good again...
>
> Standoff definitely does not work with Diplomat. I am beginning to suspect
> NONE of the attack plan commands work when scripted. More news as I
> discover it. Ie slowly.
> --
> Paul Honigmann

TRENDING THREADS