IS7 On Board Nic - WIN7 Driver needed
I have a Abit IS7 Motherboard with built in NIC, I just installed Windows 7 and the drivrs for this are not installed. I looked on the net and can find nothing on it can someone please help out here?
From the Device Manager
- open the unknown NIC
- under the Driver tab, click Update Driver button
- select "Browse my computer for driver software."
- select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
- highlight "Marvell" under Manufacturer and "3Com 3C940..." under Network Adapter
- click Next
- select "Yes" and allow Windows to install the driver when it complains.