New Fighter Wings and High Guard

Is there a way to form a wing without a high guard on board if there are
high guard in the base below? I want to form fighter wings on a planet but
don't want to lose the 10 high guard I have sitting there (min for fighting
crime). Thanks in advance.

Eric
1 answer Last reply
More about fighter wings high guard

    Eric wrote:
    > Is there a way to form a wing without a high guard on board if there are
    > high guard in the base below? I want to form fighter wings on a planet but
    > don't want to lose the 10 high guard I have sitting there (min for fighting
    > crime). Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Eric

    The only way to do that is to launch the same turn you form the wings
    your Highguards in a pod and land it when the wings are made.

    I think that a Highguard is not boarded inside a wing if you have less
    than 10 of them in your base (it happened to me). But as I didn't tried
    it with a script, I cannot assure you.

    Juan

Games Video Games