Are labor camps working?

I have read all the stuff about bad blood i have found here at the
forums, and i think labor camps aren't working properly.

I'm playing a game in witch i have 5 planets with labor camps. I'm
killing some enemy colonist and ships (at least 2 ships and 30K
colonist per turn in the last 10 turns). I dont remember when was the
last time i saw a labor camp work, but at least in the last 4 turn no
one worked. Even if i had have 0 bad blood i should have seen at least
2 camps working on the last 4 turns.

Does anyone knows anything about this?

Nyh
2 answers Last reply
More about labor camps working

    If you have bad blood of zero in average one of you camp should work (20% of
    camps should work). 4 turns of not working does not mean anything yust you
    could have bad luck. Kepp on killing colonists. I suggest kill a little more
    than 50k colonists and do this in ground combat (not orbital bombardement).

    Greetings
    Sebastian

    > I'm playing a game in witch i have 5 planets with labor camps. I'm
    > killing some enemy colonist and ships (at least 2 ships and 30K
    > colonist per turn in the last 10 turns). I dont remember when was the
    > last time i saw a labor camp work, but at least in the last 4 turn no
    > one worked. Even if i had have 0 bad blood i should have seen at least
    > 2 camps working on the last 4 turns.
    >
    > Does anyone knows anything about this?
    >
    > Nyh

    I have experience something similar, but I am not sure about the current
    host ...

    is the chance of the Prisoners to riod (or do something bad) in ANY way
    related to the Number of Troops and HG on the Planet ??

    Kind regards,
    Splitted

    "Sebastian" <Sebastian@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
    > If you have bad blood of zero in average one of you camp should work (20%
    > of camps should work). 4 turns of not working does not mean anything yust
    > you could have bad luck. Kepp on killing colonists. I suggest kill a
    > little more than 50k colonists and do this in ground combat (not orbital
    > bombardement).
    >
    > Greetings
    > Sebastian
    >

    >> I'm playing a game in witch i have 5 planets with labor camps. I'm
    >> killing some enemy colonist and ships (at least 2 ships and 30K
    >> colonist per turn in the last 10 turns). I dont remember when was the
    >> last time i saw a labor camp work, but at least in the last 4 turn no
    >> one worked. Even if i had have 0 bad blood i should have seen at least
    >> 2 camps working on the last 4 turns.
    >>
    >> Does anyone knows anything about this?
    >>
    >> Nyh

Games Video Games