Sign in with
Your question

Cm haf case all installed but it wont start up from the power button,i have moth

Last response: in Systems
March 10, 2011 7:15:09 AM

Hi ive bout a coolmaster haf case which looks amazing, if installed all the motherboards power supply,hardrive and the usual stuff.I turn the power on and a green light appears on my motherboard but thats it i try to power up nothing happens.Non of the fans boot up either PPPPLLLLLSSSSSSSSS HELP
a b B Homebuilt system
March 10, 2011 7:59:11 AM

Sounds to me your case to power button cable connection is incorrectly seated. Double check the mobo manual and ensure you have placed the pin connector exactly where it should be.
If it is and still not working, try connecting the reset wire onto the power pins - I once had a case that for some reason the power button would not work so I essentially made the reset button the power button
March 10, 2011 8:34:45 AM

Thank for the reply,i had to get a new power switch cable and now it works fine,also i have a hd audio cable but im not sure where it goes.What does aafp connector do
a b B Homebuilt system
a b V Motherboard
March 10, 2011 4:31:00 PM

WHARMSBY81 said:
Thank for the reply,i had to get a new power switch cable and now it works fine,also i have a hd audio cable but im not sure where it goes.What does aafp connector do

See manual to find out.
Related resources
!