Problems with HD6850 connected to TV

rock_pape_rmetal

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my graphics card connected via HDMI to my TV.
I recently bought a Saphire HD6850 graphics card and i plugged it in via HDMI to my TV (It's a Sony Bravia).
Everythings running smoothly when all of a sudden the screen inverts all colours and it looks kinda like a pink blurr.
I think that the problem is with the TV and not the graphics card because when the problem happens i switch from HDMI 3 (the computer) to any other input and back again and then screen looks normal and then after some time it happens again and everything looks like a pink blur again. It kinda looks like when you invert all colour.

If anyone has a solution to this problem or has experienced it themselves the feedback and explanations/sollutions would be much appretiated.

Have a good one!
///Hampus

G

Hi

I don't believe the problem is the TV because i have the exact same problem.

I also have a HD6850 but a philips tv (42pfl8404H i believe)

Have you managed to fix it ?

thanks in advance.

xU

rock_pape_rmetal

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
Unfortunatly no =(...
I gave up actually and i'm currently running my computer on my tv through a dvi port on the tv. It works just fine but i can't get HD though =(.

rui_

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2012

I had exactly the same problem! I noticed 2 days after buying the HD6850, so I returned it.

I'm still waiting for the shop to confirm the problem so that I can get a refund. I think I'll wait for the HD 7850.

rui_

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2012

I had exactly the same problem! I noticed 2 days after buying the HD6850, so I returned it.

I'm still waiting for the shop to confirm the problem so that I can get a refund. I think I'll wait for the HD 7850.