BGII

Have just bought the BGII+TOB set and was wondering what is the best way to
play the game with reguards to the order of quest ie. getting imoen before
or after fighters stronghold quest.
2 answers Last reply
More about bgii
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Richard Rollins wrote:
    > Have just bought the BGII+TOB set and was wondering what is the best way to
    > play the game with reguards to the order of quest ie. getting imoen before
    > or after fighters stronghold quest.

    I'd say you should get her back as soon as possible, because she can use
    the XP from the remaining quests better than whoever you have holding
    her place. However, your stronghold quest should probably be one of the
    few (or the only) quest(s) you do before going to get her.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Richard Rollins wrote:
    > > Have just bought the BGII+TOB set and was wondering what is the best way
    > > play the game with reguards to the order of quest ie. getting imoen
    before
    > > or after fighters stronghold quest.
    >
    > I'd say you should get her back as soon as possible, because she can use
    > the XP from the remaining quests better than whoever you have holding
    > her place. However, your stronghold quest should probably be one of the
    > few (or the only) quest(s) you do before going to get her.

    RCV: And depending on which it is, it may take a fair bit of time to do
    even if it is the only thing you do.... the Bard's quest is particularly
    time consuming, as one example.
    If you want to get through things quick, play a Thief or a Ranger, which
    seem to have the least involved and quickest stronghold quests. Neither
    makes you face many really tough enemies either.....

    Multi or dual class Druids can have problems too, since their "big
    finish" is level dependant.....

    There is more than enough replay value in the game, however, to try
    things both ways of course - play once speeding through to rescue Immy, and
    then again at a more leisurely pace. As for xp for her, one can always kick
    everyone but her and your lover out of the party, give her a potion of
    Genius and have her read scrolls till the cows come home... Hit "remove
    spell" for spells you have multiple scrolls of and repeat until she's
    whatever level you like..... :-)

    Rich

Internet Explorer Games Video Games