Socket 775 motherboard forum

Hello,

I bought a new processor which is intel dual core E5700 socket 775 lga .. the chip is fitted and works properly but the fan cannot be fitted in my motherboard ... the cooling fan size is square and the motherboard size is rectangular .. and i also cannot find any other rectangular cooling fan online so i can buy it ... PLEASE HELP
48 answers Last reply
More about socket motherboard forum
  1. Can u post photo? And mobo model name ....

    Get aftermarket like this if u have to, but it should come with CPU.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065
  2. nikorr said:
    Can u post photo? And mobo model name ....

    Get aftermarket like this if u have to, but it should come with CPU.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065



    I got the Cooling fan with the CPU ...... The cpu is working correctly but the cooling fan cannot be installed in my motherboard best the size is DIFFERENT ... I will add the photos of my packed intel dual core e5700 processor and my motherboard ....By the way thanks for replying
  3. Yes it is compatible, if u get this one, u are fine : )

    CPU e5700 = Sockets LGA 775

    Cooler has universal mounting for Intel LGA1366, 1156, 775 and AMD AM3, AM2, 940, 939, 754 sockets.
  4. Ok Thanks i will buy this ... And if any problem , can i ask you ?
  5. hussain888 said:
    Ok Thanks i will buy this ... And if any problem , can i ask you ?

    Sure, the best way to get a hold of me is to PM me : )
  6. This are some picture of my PC ... ( DETAILED ) .... Download the photos because i don't know any other way of showing the photos ..... FROM MEDIAFIRE.com

    HERE IS THE LINK ..

    http://www.mediafire.com/?9f8jyoysu069n81,75369zc7muhz46r,vbbb2k2klos7o7h,dio5f1uuy7farj5,2uf1k9uf244yllu,of148bondbs9lav,4gz1nhr0v4cc4rp,cjm4s3h83wjwj0b,21sjtu53rb3hki2


    And whats your email ...for PM
  7. hussain888 said:
    This are some picture of my PC ... ( DETAILED ) .... Download the photos because i don't know any other way of showing the photos ..... FROM MEDIAFIRE.com

    HERE IS THE LINK ..

    http://www.mediafire.com/?9f8jyoysu069n81,75369zc7muhz46r,vbbb2k2klos7o7h,dio5f1uuy7farj5,2uf1k9uf244yllu,of148bondbs9lav,4gz1nhr0v4cc4rp,cjm4s3h83wjwj0b,21sjtu53rb3hki2


    And whats your email ...for PM

    U can PM me with click on that envelope ...

  8. I cannot do that ... and did you saw the photos and do u think that this will still fit in my pc
  9. OH now i know ... how ... and i will only chat with you on the PM
  10. hussain888 said:
    OH now i know ... how ... and i will only chat with you on the PM

    Right.
  11. Can u measure the how much room do u have above the CPU, from the bottom of the CPU to the end of that free space above the CPU?

    The cooler is Heatsink Dimensions
    116 x 100 x 84 mm
  12. and sorry for the late reply :)
  13. nikorr said:
    Can u measure the how much room do u have above the CPU, from the bottom of the CPU to the end of that free space above the CPU?

    The cooler is Heatsink Dimensions
    116 x 100 x 84 mm



    Sure ... can i tell you Tomorrow because i have to go to sleep ...
  14. Cool! Me too.
  15. Can you explain the "" DIMENSIONS 116x100x84 mm "" Can you tell me which is the height which is the width
  16. do you have a five pin header here?? if so try terminating socket and connecting with a custom socket. pin 1 black = ground
    pin 2 yellow = 12v+...etc.
  17. hussain888 said:
    Can you explain the "" DIMENSIONS 116x100x84 mm "" Can you tell me which is the height which is the width

    Its 4 1/4 Tall 4in long and 3 1/2 wide. It needs the space to blow the air somewhere.
  18. micromaster said:
    do you have a five pin header here?? if so try terminating socket and connecting with a custom socket. pin 1 black = ground
    pin 2 yellow = 12v+...etc.



    What do you mean by pin header
  19. HEIGHT : (4 1/4)

    WIDTH : (3 1/2)

    LENGTH : (4in )
  20. What is the model name?
  21. nikorr said:
    What is the model name?



    MODEL NAME OF ?????
  22. hussain888 said:
    MODEL NAME OF ?????

    Your PC..
  23. nikorr said:
    Your PC..



    lenovo thinkcentre m9704
  24. What happened
  25. hussain888 said:
    What happened

    Nothing happened, what do u mean?
  26. i will give you the measurement of my area after 5 mins
  27. Height is about 80 mm and width is about 181 mm
  28. hussain888 said:
    Height is about 80 mm and width is about 181 mm

    It wont fit than.... Lets find another one.
  29. Where u can shop? In the USA?

    Post your favorite online shop...
  30. i cannot shop online because i do not have a credit card or any payable card for online shopping ... and i live in Hong Kong > :(
  31. hussain888 said:
    i cannot shop online because i do not have a credit card or any payable card for online shopping ... and i live in Hong Kong > :(

    OK, what is the favorite store u can walk in?
  32. Its the Golden computer centre ...
  33. hussain888 said:
    Its the Golden computer centre ...

    No specific store? Link would do...
  34. why are you asking about store
  35. wait wait ... i always search on tigerdirect.com ...... so help me find it on tigerdirect.com
  36. I've saw the fans that you've shown me ..and will it fit a rectangular socket for a coolnig fan
  37. Both are perfect fit!
  38. nikorr said:
    Both are perfect fit!



    but their pins are in square shape ... and mine is rectangular as you saw in the photos i sent to you
  39. This one too... Best one, of these 3.

    Heatsink Dimensions: 83.5 x 68 x 117 mm

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5543189&CatId=798

  40. my cpu temperature is 41C ... and what will be the temp when i installed this one
  41. hussain888 said:
    my cpu temperature is 41C ... and what will be the temp when i installed this one

    Probably 6-10 less. Low to mid 30's.
  42. If i want to add another fan on its other side then can u please show me the same sized fan that can fit on its other side
Ask a new question

Read More

Chipsets Fan Socket Motherboards Product