Graphic card

G

Hello,
i just replaced my geforce mx 4 with a new geforce 6200a card by zotac it was working fine for three weeks but now its missing the colour green it not the monter the old graphics card works fine with the new one now i just see yellow blue and some red i tried reinstall the drivers from the disk and website but nothing worksplease help just found out if i move the cable at the back it works fine but my old card works ether way

asheesh1_2000

Distinguished
May 13, 2010
:pfff:
Try to use some punctuations, makes easier for us to help.

If you are missing some particular color with the new card and works fine with the old one, the probably, ...

1. The connector has gone faulty,(happned the same with me as I used to move too much of monitor around) i.e. the connector on the card which means that from top it looks that Monitor is connected properly (if it looks) but inside some pins are not touching each other. I do not think you can do much with it apart from replacing the card. Also check the BOX of the card, just in case they hv given a separate interface for this card.

2. Can u try to restore the WINDOWS back to old days when it was working, just to make sure it is no software issue.