Pricing for my newest build

boss_nate

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
Okay, to start off I just finished my newest build. It's not the fanciest of all home built computers but it'll get the job done gaming wise. I really built this computer out of spare parts around my house. While I was in school today I realized, "Hey I could sell it!" So, to start off here are my components:

--------------------
Core System
--------------------
Machine name: NATE-SERVERWIN7
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium - 64 Bit
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Dual Core AMD Opteron Processor 170, @ 2.2GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Motherboard: Asus A8N-E
Coolants: heatsink (It's good I just don't remember the brand and model it's kind of worn off.) 2x 125mm case fans they're VERY QUIET.
Keyboard and mouse wont be included "Minor needs" Well if it would get me more money I will include them.
Case is kind of outdated but if it would increase my price i can put another one I have 3 more (newer)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
(It's actually an ATI Radeon HD 4670 512MB GDDR3 and its' PCIE 2.0 HDMI compatible (onboard HDMI sound).

Could anyone please give me a good estimate on prices that I could sell it for? I'm looking to make quit a bit of money off of it, oh and i can either put 2 other GPU's in there both Geforce's one is an 8500GT the other is an 8800GT.

Thanks for the input!

Nate

P.S. If you would like to know more information on this "RIG" please email me at nathan7851@live.com.

boss_nate

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011

yes it's a valid license and I can always put my Windows 7 Professional Disc (32-Bit) on it. Oh I also for got to mention it has a 500GB HDD in it. By the way I have two of the 8800GT's. I'm just tryng to earn some extra $$$ for my other pc upgrade. Lol then ill prob be back on here again for another pricing. anyways, would you say around 350 or so? and with an 8800GT both 512MB DDR3's.

Would you suggest any price changes from this configuration?

Oh and the memory card they provide is complete crap for gaming. An 8800GT will play Bad Company 2 and handle Crysis on high settings on my current PC.

8800GT is nice upgrade for the buyer. I think it's OK to ask for $400 - just be prepared to settle for less.

You could get lucky and find someone who won't stop by a forum like this and ask for an opinion on how much it's worth.

boss_nate

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
and actually the hardware in it's newer than you think, everything is in prime condition. the fans, are BRAND new, i just bought them, and gpu i could see that but still, it runs very quiet and idk how many older gaming pc's will even run quietly anymore. but that's just my opinion.