Closed

Replacement for Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 9, 2005 12:01:55 AM

I loved my Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition which came bundled with
my Canon Printer. It did everything I needed and was simple to use.
But, since I've upgraded to Win XP, I cannot get it to install. So,
I'd like to find a replacement photo editing software for it. The one
feature which I used heavily was the Trapezoid transformation, which I
don't see being available in Photoshop, or Elements.

Any suggestions? Please Help!

Thanks
February 9, 2005 12:57:51 AM

martyb46 wrote:

> The one
> feature which I used heavily was the Trapezoid transformation, which I
> don't see being available in Photoshop, or Elements.

Full PS at least lets you hold down the alt or control key to stretch
individual corners of a box when resizing. What were you using this for?
Is that like the tilt lens I've heard of with big film cameras? I never
understood what that did.
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 5:41:46 AM

Thnx paul, I'll give PS a try. I often have to photograph reflective
items for listing on ebay, when a flash is required, at an angle (to
avoid flash glare). This results in a perspective-like distortion of
the object in the photo. That looks OK for normal photos (scenery,
candids, etc.) but not when you're trying to show closeup details. So,
I used the PD trapezoid thing to correct the photo so the rectangular
objects appear rectangular. That worked great!
Related resources
January 5, 2010 2:08:22 AM

I downloaded Adobe Photodeluxe business edition 1.0 onto my PC (Vista) without any difficulty......
Roger Vella Bonavita
Perth
Western Australia
April 29, 2010 4:48:55 AM

Hi Roger...

I have been using Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition 1.0 for about 8 years... never wanted anything else. I'm writing because I am trying to find a CD with that program.... my CD is broken... I am sick to my heart. Would you contact me please?
I am in the USA... Greenbrier, Arkansas

I would SOOO greatly appreciate a reply if you can help.

Thanks!!

Ron Carter

email address removed to prevent spam
July 1, 2010 8:43:41 PM

Roger Vella Bonavita said:
I downloaded Adobe Photodeluxe business edition 1.0 onto my PC (Vista) without any difficulty......
Roger Vella Bonavita
Perth
Western Australia

Hi Roger,

I just saw your note on Tom's hardware that you had no problem installing the Adobe photo Deluxe Business Edition on Vista.

We have the Business edition 1.0, but it would NOT install on our Vista, saying that it was not compatible with the 64 bit.

Is your Vista 32 bit or 64?

I'd appreciate some help in trying to get it to work. We bought The photoshop elements 8 and premiere elements 8 and it 's so complex....LOL I want my old program back...it did everything I needed it for.

Thanks for considering my query.
Elsie
Anonymous
October 19, 2010 5:58:33 PM

Ahteest said:
Hi Roger...

I have been using Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition 1.0 for about 8 years... never wanted anything else. I'm writing because I am trying to find a CD with that program.... my CD is broken... I am sick to my heart. Would you contact me please?
I am in the USA... Greenbrier, Arkansas

I would SOOO greatly appreciate a reply if you can help.

Thanks!!

Ron Carter

i got this disk. did u find it, yet?
if you need a copy let me know

email addresses removed to prevent spam
November 7, 2010 12:27:19 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!