Sign in with
Your question

Would like your input on Digital Storm

Last response: in Systems
March 12, 2011 12:07:52 AM

Pretty soon I am going to buy a new gaming computer since mine is starting to become out of date. I just wanted to know if anyone has anything to say about Digital Storm. I would build my own but I want full liquid cooling and I have no intension on doing that myself so I rather have to entire system done by a pro. I currently have an Ibuypower gaming pc and will not go back to them. Ever again. If you could just post your input on DS that would be a big help. Thanks

More about : input digital storm

March 14, 2011 2:30:38 PM

Why do you want full liquid cooling?
Liquid cooling is a complete waste of money.
Put that money into another video card or two.

Reasons to have liquid cooling:
1. Show off to your gaming friends how much money you have
2. You overclock like crazy (4.5 Ghz and up)

But back to your question about Digital Storm. They seem better than iBuyPower. They have a better variety of components you can chose from.
m
l
March 14, 2011 3:41:37 PM

If you were to go with a mainstream prebuild, look at some of these HP Pavillion 500s. They are going to be on sale the next 3 days and they are VERY capable for gaming. http://goo.gl/qW7wH
m
l
March 14, 2011 11:49:21 PM

masterasia said:
Why do you want full liquid cooling?
Liquid cooling is a complete waste of money.
Put that money into another video card or two.

Reasons to have liquid cooling:
1. Show off to your gaming friends how much money you have
2. You overclock like crazy (4.5 Ghz and up)

But back to your question about Digital Storm. They seem better than iBuyPower. They have a better variety of components you can chose from.

I am choosing to them oc my computer to 5.0 Ghz and have triple vids, and like you said to show off, but before I buy one is there another place I should check out, and do not say Alienware. I need your input
m
l
!