Tell me this is not True.. Canon Pro 1 and Filters..

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 10, 2005 12:55:31 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,nz.comp (More info?)

That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?

More about : true canon pro filters

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 12:55:32 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,nz.comp (More info?)

Sorry, but true. Also, the lens hood creates a shadow on close-up shots
with flash. You have to remove it.

<puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message

> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 12:55:33 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,nz.comp (More info?)

No - Not true...

You CAN use a lens hood with filter attached, but not the one supplied.
Find a lens hood with a 58mm thread and simply attach it to the filter.
Forget the built in flash though. You'll need more height to avoid shadows
from the lens hood.

JT

news:D VnOd.68249$K72.8370482@twister.southeast.rr.com...

!